Saturday was a pretty nice day in SLC. We decided it was time to renew our zoo pass. I think that Aaron and Jake look a lot alike in this picture. Funny!
We all enjoyed being out in the almost warm weather. I think that it was only about 50 degrees but there was no wind and the sun was out. Nobody can resist the first day of spring.
We are including some pictures of the cute baby animals for our cousin Andrew.
We had to go back to the elephants a few times.
We thought that the baby giraffe was so cute an little but it was almost 6 ft tall.
Jake is always very interested in the snakes. Notice he doesn't want to get too close.
Some more of our highlights include the carousel.
I love this shot of Lydia. She is so hard to get a good picture of because she is always on the move. I would never say so because I am her mom and I love her, but this child is borderline uncooperative.
Katie on the other hand is always ready for her close up. Way to go girl. Check out the princess wave.
Prince Charming. Jake is a nice guy.
Poor Maggie, maybe next year. In this picture she is watching the carousel go around and around wishing she wasn't stuck in her stroller. Poor Maggie, maybe next year.






1 comment:
Sarah, What a beautiful family. It is fun to keep up to date through blogs. Thanks for sharing your sweet pics with us. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Post a Comment