Friday, June 4, 2010

Memorial Day Reunion


For Memorial Day we made a quick run to St. George to attend the Gary Wells Family Reunion. I didn't take many pictures (oops!). But managed a few. We had a fun time visiting with Aaron's family. The kids LOVED all of the cousin time. It was a quick trip but all went well. We had high hopes for a great family picture. We almost made it but not quite. Here are Gary and Marsha with most of the grandchildren. Quite a crew wouldn't you say?
13 of the 16 grandkids.
Gary and Marsh sure enjoy the kids.
I caught a few shots of Miss Maggie and her dad. I think he likes her a little bit.
What a pretty blue eyed baby girl. Uncle Nate took lots of pictures of Maggie. I hear some of them are quite good so stay tuned for more pictures of Mags. We can't wait to get our hands on them. Thanks for all of your photographic efforts Nate.

1 comment:

Jana said...

i think aaron's mum is so lovely.