I apologize in advance for the terrible pictures. The lighting was bad and my camera battery was just about dead. (Bubby was not happy with me.) On Thursday the fabulous Lydia Jane graduated from "Miss Lie's" pre-school. It was a tough one for me. We have had a child in "Miss Lie's" pre-school for three years straight. We just love Marie! I was awfully proud of Lydia. She was such a good girl and followed instructions very carefully as she navigated her way through the graduation ceremony.
Here she is in her cap and gown.
With her diploma.
Preforming in the cowboy themed program.
Congratulations Lydia on your graduation. We are so proud of you. Bubby and Poppy traveled up for the graduation but Poppy had a last minute change of plans. His aunt passed away and he needed to attend the funeral. I told him not to worry, this will hopefully not be Miss Lydie's last graduation. (knock on wood.)
These are just a few shots from Saturday afternoon. We got a sneak peak at some spring time weather and a little bit of a break from the annoying rain. We took a quick trip to the play ground at our school. The kids loved it.
Maggie has no fear of heights or anything else as far as I can tell. She just walks off the edge of the slide. No problem.
Jake was pretending to be grumpy, I caught one quick smile.
Loving on his baby sister. Jake is a super star of a big brother. He loves those baby girls.
If we stay in Salt Lake, this will be Lydia's Kindergarten playground next year.
And there she is, Cover Girl Kate. She brought home a Mother's Day poem from school a few weeks ago. Included in it was a line that said something like, My mom loves me for the way I look. (?) I love her but not exclusively for her looks.
Hope you are all enjoying beautiful spring weather wherever you are. We can't wait for school to get out and summer fun to begin.






No comments:
Post a Comment