In October my good friend Kathrine took our family pictures. It was a beautiful day and she did a fantastic job capturing our wiggly crew.
I love this picture of Jake. It is rare that we get a natural smile out of him when having pictures taken. What a handsome fella. (He passed the sacrament for the first time today and did a fantastic job. He took his responsibility very seriously.)
The Goog. Here she is. I love the cute expression on her face.
Lydia looks so sassy. I just love it.
Jake and Katie laughed and laughed at this picture of Maggie. She looks like a piranha with her little sharp teeth. I can't get enough of her sweet curly red hair.And for the grandparents, I spent the Whole evening uploading these recital videos for you. The kids did such a good job. The lessons are worth every penny. They practice hard and did a great job. Jake has only been playing the violin for about 3 months and Katie has only been taking piano for 2 months.






No comments:
Post a Comment