This is a blog about our family and the fun that we have together.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Pablo "Poo"casso (gaggers beware)
If you have a sensitive gag reflex turn back now!!! Today I head Lydia playing in her room when she was supposed to be falling asleep. I peeked in to see what she was up to and this is what I found. Let me just say she is so lucky to still be alive. I gagged the whole time I was cleaning it up with wipes then pine sol and then bleach and water. GROSS!!!!!!!!
And I thought I had a bad day! Whew! You totally totally win. That Lydi's a doozy. (I also love Jake's trash talk, that's so funny! - Uncle Matt's gonna love it.)
I think I would like to commission a painting.....I think it might be worth something someday. Plus I like a girl who's not afraid to get her hands dirty.....as long as she doesn't touch me.
5 comments:
Holy crap!!!!! {literally} At least she has cute bows in her hair :)
And I thought I had a bad day! Whew! You totally totally win. That Lydi's a doozy. (I also love Jake's trash talk, that's so funny! - Uncle Matt's gonna love it.)
I think I would like to commission a painting.....I think it might be worth something someday. Plus I like a girl who's not afraid to get her hands dirty.....as long as she doesn't touch me.
Bubby and Poppy love Ly'ia, even if we wouldn't take food from her hands for the next six months. You go girl! Give Mom a break though.
Oh, that is just horrible. Heidi more has a story like that. It's crazy how familiar with poop we become as parents. Kind of sad, really!
Post a Comment