A good friend of mine took these great pictures of the kids a few weeks ago and I thought that I would share a few of them.
We are adjusting well to move North.(almost a year later) I am grateful for good friends and neighbors who watch out for us. I had a really fun birthday and many people called, brought gifts and shared time with me. It was a special day and I am glad to have met all of these great people.
The kids are doing well in their prospective activities. Jake just got a report card from school and is doing well, Katie absolutely loves her preschool. She is the princess of the group. There is one other girl but Katie says she is not a princess, she is a Power Ranger. Our ward has been having a play group in the gym at the church on Thursdays and Lydia loves running and playing with all of the little kids her age.
We are excited about our trip home for Christmas. There is much to do in the next few days to be ready but I think it will all work out. It usually does. We are extra excited to meet our new cousin Leo. We are trying hard to stay healthy and free of disease so that we can all hold and love him.
Stay tuned for new and improved photos on our blog. I am getting a new camera for Christmas and I can hardly wait!!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment