Thursday, June 11, 2009

The day we have all been wating for.



OK, so here it is, the day we have all been waiting for. We are finally going to find out the flavor of our baby. The girls were dropped off with a friend, Jake, Aaron and I were anxiously awaiting the big news. The baby has a brain, kidneys, a healthy beating heart, lungs, etc. And the verdict is...
we are having yet another stubborn and uncooperative child. Yea! The gender remains a secret. The legs were locked together and there was no telling. Oh well. We will try again in three weeks. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Reid and Christine Family said...

Oh Man! You must be crazy with anticipation! I would be. Good luck next ultrasound

Kristin said...

Bummer!

Rosalyn said...

Sorry to hear that! I know you were excited to find out . . . here's hoping Beanie and Jake get their boy . . . :)

jomama said...

Bummer. Be happy it's a modest child, or maybe just a stubborn child. Think of the money you'll save by not buying baby clothes this week.