Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lydia, Lydia, Lydia!


Lydia had been especially busy as of late. I don't know exactly what her story is but she boarders along the lines of super cute little girl and crazy demon child. A few of the choice photos that I have taken in the last few weeks are not appropriate for public viewage.


As always Lydia is making a name for her self in the fashion world. She is big on back packs and shoes. Always more worried about the accessories than the clothing. In these photos she is wandering around "commando" under her tights.


I took these pictures of her following her nap. She doesn't announce that she is awake she just does naughty things while she waits for me to open the door and check on her. She is undoing all of Katie's hard work in her princess sticker book.

Needless to say it did not go over well with princess Kate.

One of my favorite moments of the week was also not appropriate to photograph. I came upstairs from changing the laundry and found Lydia kneeling on the counter naked except for a pair of pink fairy wings and one sunday shoe. It was all crack and fairy wings. I asked her what she was doing and she said she "needed dum (gum)."
That's our girl.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Love it! This is why we blog - it's therapeutic.