Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend at Wheeler Farms


Okay, I know it has been a long time. I was a having a little bit of a computer glitch downloading pictures from my camera. With the help of my personal tech support (my brother Matt), I am back in business. Now you can enjoy even more pictures of the very attractive and well behaved Wells children.

A few weeks ago my parents came to town for Labor Day weekend. Katie had attended a birthday party earlier in the week at Wheeler Farms so we decided to check it out with the fam. It was lots of fun. The kids had a great time riding the little ponies. (Thanks Bubby and Poppy)

Katie really enjoyed her ride. I didn't get a very good picture of Jake but he looked really huge on the little horses. The man who owned the ponies assured us that the ponies could carry Jake's 70 something pounds.

I was surprised how comfortable Lydia was around the horses. A little too comfortable for me. She wasn't even holding on to the saddle horn. YIKES!

The kids all really enjoyed seeing the animals. Katie took a shine to this goat.

After our pony rides and animal encounters we enjoyed the beautiful shade and fruit trees at the farm. We brought a pic-nic lunch and had a great day.

Dad even got to enjoy a wrestling match with miss Lydia. She wanted to get in the stream.

Thanks to Dan, Rosalyn, Andrew and Evelyn for making yet another trip to Salt Lake. It was fun.

No comments: