Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Zoo (haven't we gotten our moneys worth yet?)

Last weekend my brother came for a visit and we made yet another trip to the zoo. I don't care if we never go to the zoo again but I know we will go at least one more time for Boo at the Zoo. Last time Aaron and the girls went to the zoo they saw the bird show and thought it was neat so we all went this time. I don't know if the little ones enjoyed it as much as Jake and Katie but it was worth our time.


We did do some things that we haven't done before while we were there. We rode the train which was MAJOR, it lasted about .2 seconds. We also rode the carousel. It was really pretty and new. Jake, Katie, Andrew and Lydia all rode.


I caught a really cute picture of Miss Evelyn. She was smiling like such a big girl and even has her tounge sticking out just like Poppy.

This next photo I have titled "Dan and Drew at the Zoo". Dan spent the morning semi miserble. He hates the zoo.

We will close with this great picture of Kate riding the water squirting elephant. Too much fun!

No comments: