Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I feel pretty


Yesterday we had a fabulous spa day. Katie had her friend Kenzie over and they decided that they needed their nails done. (who doesn't need their nails done?)

Lydia of course joined right in shouting "my turn, my turn". Thank goodness for quick drying nail polish. When they were all done Lydia professed that her nails were "fwitty and farkley". You can't beat that.


In conjunction with our spa day today we had a dance recital. What a treat! I put my camera on the action setting but a lot of the pictures were fuzzy. It was just a whirl wind of spinning pink tule.

Lydia is down for a nap,exhausted from all of the twirling and Katie and I have plans to clean the basement. Neither of us wants to do it so we will see how that goes. If not there is always tomorrow.








I wonder what pink and twirly fun is in store for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Rosalyn said...

I'm glad to see the girls are enjoying their Christmas presents! I was trying to teach Andrew about curtseying today (they were part of the words to a song) and he protested that he didn't have a skirt. At least Lydia and Katie do!

xraywells said...

I think that those dresses are by far Lydia's favorite gift. If her dress is dirty she is wearing Katie's. On this particular day they were both dirty but nobody seems to mind but me.