On Friday night we had a game/movie night. We of course waited until Lydia had gone to be because she just makes a mess of whatever game we choose to play. Tonight the movie choice was Napolian Dynomite (great choice) and the games were; Skipbo, Uno and Yatzee. Jake talked Aaron into a huge tray of Nachos from 7-11. They are in love with that gross cheese. I am in love with the double gulp. I can only drink about 1/8 of it but Aaron helps.


Katie sported an extra special side ponytail in honor of Deb.

We had a good time playing games. Jake beat us once at Yatzee and I think that Aaron won both games of Skipbo. I won Uno and that was it.
Another funny think about that night was that Katie found Lydia's favorite P.J's in the clean laundry and decided to wear them. Lydia would have had a fit. They were just a little bit small.
No comments:
Post a Comment