Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Some old favorites



I was looking through my photo library today and couldn't resist posting some of these old favorites. The first is a picture of Katie at age 3. Very glam, very snooty. Thats my girl.
Mom and the girls, Katie age 31/2 Lydia 18 mo. (I think)
I absolutely love how short Lydia is in this picture. Her height does not stop her from taking on her much bigger cousin Andrew. The force is with her.
Nose pick.
Snack attack!
Jake on one of his first fishing expeditions with Poppy.
Jake (now an old pro) and Dad fishing on Poppy's boat.

Jake and Dad on go carts on one of our quick summer get aways.

Enjoy the trip down memory lane. I sure did.

1 comment:

BubOppy said...

I really enjoyed looking at the old images. My how the kids have grown. The backyard light saber shot is absolutely memorable. Fun, fun, fun.

Poppy