We have had a day of many accomplishments in our house the first being Katie. She passed off her first sight word list at Preschool today. They are learning words ending in at. Sat,cat,bat,hat,mat,vat,rat,pat. She did a great job and was really proud of herself.
We also completed a Valentine craft. Katie has been begging me to make Valentine magnets with her. She has an obsession with Valentines day. She wants to make cookies and cards and start getting ready. I said "next week please". We also made some cute puppy magnets for Jake.
This lovely treasure is a Valentine's Day card that Katie made for my friend Brandi's little girl Hadley. Happy early V Day Hadley.
Jake's big accomplishment was that he passed off his 5 times tables today at school. It has taken several tries, not because he doesn't know them but it is a timed test. He has 1 minute to do 26 problems. When you have very meticulous handwriting 60 seconds in not nearly enough time. Yea Jake! Way to go. He had to call his Dad and tell him. They have been taking lots of practice tests at home.
My great accomplishment of the day was successful bread!. I made 4 beautiful loaves and a batch of cinnamon rolls. I have not been baking as much because I am trying not to eat things like that. Aaron was feeling a little bit neglected in the treats department and requested cookies or something. He gets cinnamon rolls.
Lydia was our least productive family member today. She is coming down with a cold and not feeling up to her usual mischief. This is nice for me except that she also opted out of her nap. She will be in bed in 1 hour. Yea. On that note I better feed them and bath them.






1 comment:
You guys do the funnest things! I want some of those cinnamon rolls -yum! Look at you go guys. Jake you're so cool. Katie we love those magnets. Lydia we feel your pain. Sam and Ali have red noses, but that doesn't seem to stop Sam from making a mess -Mom got a nasty clean up yesterday. Take care. Love you all.
Post a Comment