I would hate for everyone think I ruined Lydia's hair forever. Fear not she is as cute as ever.


We had a string of cool but sunny days this last week. It was really nice to get out and take a few walks. On this particular day we were walking to pick up Katie from Preschool.

Lydia looks really cute and sassy in her almost ponytails. She still has a row of hair on her neck that won't quite fit into the ponytails, but we are working on it. Her last bob was soooo very cute on her.

Lydia very generously offered to carry Katie's backpack. She has a thing for backpacks. I think it is really funny because the backpack is almost as big as she is.


I brought the camera with me on our walk thinking I would take lots of fabulous pictures of the girls in the beautiful sunshine. Silly mom. Neither one of them was cooperative at all. Katie just looked like this... and Lydia wouldn't even look at me.


Katie loves her preschool class. She also loves to be outside so today was her best day all week.
No comments:
Post a Comment