Monday, February 23, 2009

Look out Jazz, here come the Wells boys.


Jake and Aaron have been enjoying access to the gym at the church. Aaron takes Jake with him to lock up the building on the weekends. They get some b-ball practice in and enjoy some one on one time. Jake is getting pretty good at making baskets. He is still a little bit uncoordinated with dribbling. I would probably be a little bit uncoordinated too, if my arms and legs were that long.

A couple of super stars.


I love this picture. Can you say reliving your church ball days?
I was using the action setting on my camera. I need to read more about it. It is really cool but a lot of the shots are out of focus and the lighting in the gym was really really bad. I will keep working on it.

No comments: