Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pretty,Pretty,Princess

A princess update:


For Chritmas the girls received a much needed new trunk of princess dress ups. We wear dress ups more hours durring the day than regular clothes. The girls are breaking them in nicely.

Auntie Roslyn made an important addition to our collection last weekend. She found princess gloves, hats and tiarras in the dollar spot at Target. Love princess stuff, love Auntie Rosalyn, love the dollar spot at Target. (not necisarilly in that order)

Some how despite her fiercly fabulous self Lydia always manages to look desheveled while Katie always looks glam...even with a runny nose.








I am enjoying my new camera very much and taking much improved pictures (I think). Thanks Mom and Dad!

2 comments:

Rosalyn said...

I'm glad to see the girls are enjoying their crowns! (I had so much fun buying them).

BubOppy said...

Thank you, thank you for the new photos. The kids look great and the Christmas posting was really fun. Have you read your instruction manual for the camera, yet? Maybe Aaron could read you chapters at bedtime.