Thursday, August 6, 2009

Stitches OUT!




Lydia got her stitches out last night and she looks a lot better than I thought she would. The scar is still quite pink but I think that it will fade out quite nicely. Here is the before and after shot.
Thanks to Bother/Dr. Sharp for taking her stitches out. I am sure that it saved us another
2 hour trip to the ER. I was not at all looking forward to going back. We went over to the Sharp's house and the stitches were out in about 2 minutes. Lydia held really still and was a good girl.
She can't wait to go swimming today. We have been waiting all week so that she could get her face wet. Now if we can just keep her from slipping in the pool and cracking her other eye. Wish us luck.

3 comments:

Sharp Family said...

Lydia looks great! That scar will be totally unnoticeable. I'm glad you didn't have to spend another night in the ER:)

Kristin said...

At least it's close to the eyebrow - it will blend in - and if not, lots of eyeshadow - maybe "farkly" purple!!
Did I miss a meeting this week? I have had appts every day this week, and already missed at least one that I know of!

xraywells said...

Nope, no meeting. We are enjoying August family month. Thanks Bishop! We will meet when I get back from my trip, around the 20th. See you Sunday.