Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer goes out with a BANG!




We just got back from our last little vacation before school starts. We had a great time at our Family Reunion in Birdseye. We stayed for 3 days in this beautiful house. It was huge. I think it was 12,000 square feet. I teased that it was just like being at home. The weather and company were fantastic. I enjoyed myself so much that I hardly took any pictures. Here are a few.


The grounds were quite secluded so we didn't have to worry about traffic with the kids. They were able to safely play outside and run in this great yard.

Lovely mountains.
The kids enjoyed the trampoline the most. They spent a lot of time jumping and playing. Lydia made me a nervous wreck out there. I thought that she would bounce right off of there. Needless to say we wont be getting a trampoline anytime soon.

This is a great shot of Bubby and Poppy and ALL of their grandchildren. It is not very often that we are all together. It was too much fun.
Jake, Katie and Lydia could not get enough of their cute cousin Leo. He is such a doll. He was so funny. We love him and can't wait to see him again at Christmas time.
Three cute kids.

1 comment:

BubOppy said...

Great photos, great time. Thanks for joining us. You and the family made it fun.