
Aaron worked really hard tonight trying to get a smile out of Miss Maggie. She is so close. He is quite silly in his efforts but I am sure they will pay off very soon.

What do you think Grandma Marsha, is it close enough?

Today Maggie wore this fabulous tutu/skirt that my cousin Jennie gave to her. It is too cute and super sassy. I have been really excited for her to wear it. She looked really cute in it. I had her all dressed and ready to go and as we were leaving she pooped all over her tights. We were already running late so I just took the tights off, wiped her up and off we went. Poor thing with bear chicken legs sticking out.

Here she is posing nicely for her photo shoot.

Photo shoot over!
2 comments:
I think that Maggie might have Jakey's face.
She is so sweet! We can't wait to see her again.
Post a Comment