Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!


Ah, Valentine's Day. After a week like this I am thinking about canceling it next year. We spent the whole week in Valentine's prep. It was so crazy. We made valentine's, melted old crayons to make heart shaped crayons, planned parties, baked, and on and on and on.

I was in charge of Jake's class party. The mother who was supposed to help me didn't return any of my phone calls until the day before the party. I would have been really mad except that when she called I was just getting ready to make 4 dozen cupcakes for the party. I put my ingredients away and assigned her the food. (That's what you get for waiting until the last minute to call me back.) I was really glad that she finally called because it saved me a lot of time.
Here is the rest of the V-Day photo shoot. I love this one of Maggie. She is wearing a fabulous red bow, too bad it is weighing down her head. I am sure this is some sort of neck strengthening exercise right?
" No bow, much better!"
Cute little tongue.
Getting tired of this.
Sleepy.
"Now I am tired of this!"
Enough!
After a feeding Maggie was feeling much more cheerful and very photogenic.
Lydia on the other hand...
We decided that the more kids you have the harder the photo session is. It isn't going so well.
Lydia is done.
Last shot of the day and our favorite. Happy Valentine's Day from us. We love you!

No comments: