Saturday, February 6, 2010

TGIF

Thank goodness it's friday! We were ready. After a week of sick kids and long hours at work, we are glad for the weekend.
Our Walgreens has been running a sale on Ben and Jerry's ice cream. It has been on sale 2/$5.00 and then they have a coupon for $1.00 off and you can use one on each! So great.
I had to pick up some pictures for a poster for Jake on Thursday night. Jake and Katie came with me and chose a treat.
Lydia lucked out too. They didn't have our new favorite flavor. A friend brought me some for my birthday and my life has never been the same. It is not a flavor I would normally choose but Aaron and I don't bother with other flavors anymore. Watch for it, it is called Cinnamon Bun. It is caramel ice cream with caramel cinnamon swirls and cinnamon bun nuggets. YUMMY!
I was making pancakes this morning for the kids and walked passed Maggie who was patiently sitting in the swing. I had to do a double take.
Katie hooked her up with this sweet pirate princess skull cap. Too cute!

Here is a sneak peak at what we spent most of our morning doing... Yep, you guessed it, the annual valentine photo shoot. Can't wait for V-Day. Stay tuned for more great picts.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Awesome skull cap! Hope miss Maggie is feeling better.

jomama said...

Darn you. I knew you would be doing awesome Valentine's again. I know I should be doing some for all of our grandparents too. Maybe I will. I wish you were here to do mine for me.

Elder Salter said...

So adorable! We think you guys ought to move down here. We have an opening coming up for Primary president -you'd fit right in. When are you coming down next? Miss you.