Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to School

It was back to school for us this morning. I had forgotten how much prep goes into having to be somewhere so early in the morning. We really took it easy this summer.
This is Jake ready to take on 5th grade. I know, can you believe it? You can't see them but he is wearing some pretty sweet red Converse shoes. They were his choice. He was the most colorful boy in 5th grade today.
This is Miss Kate ready to start 1st grade. I really missed her today. She is my little helper. She was so excited to go to school and when I picked her up she was grinning from ear to ear. She looked liked she had conquered the world.
Lydia insisted on wearing her new first day of school out fit too. Even though her first day of school (preschool) is still a few weeks away.
She took advantage of a little one on one with Mom and wanted to play "Break the Ice". She was really excited to pick the kids up after school. Today was a short day and she couldn't wait. Tomorrow should be interesting. They will have a full day.
This what Maggie did while the kids were at school. She is officially busy.
She can't resist paper in any form.
And in for an extreme close up. This week Maggie has discovered zucchini bread and vanilla yogurt. Life will never be the same.

No comments: