I think these pictures are from Labor Day Weekend. Due to busy work and school schedules, we stayed home for Labor Day Weekend. We had big plans for Monday to spend the day at one of our favorite spots ie. Red Butte, the zoo, or Pioneer Park but each of these great places was either having a free day or a major event. We were not up for fighting the crowds. We decided to just take our bikes down to the church for a ride through the empty parking lot. It turned out to be good times.
Jake was determined to climb this light pole. He never quite made it all the way to the top.
I couldn't seem to get away from the shadow but I love this picture of Maggie. It shows how tiny she is compared to the stroller. She insists on pulling up and standing next to anything that will hold still and even some things that wont. She is such a stubby little lady.
Katie is our athlete. She is the scooter queen and zooms faster than any child ever.
Lydia was the star of the show. She has been a bit lazy about peddling the bike she got for her 4th birthday. She loves to sit on it and have me push her around. I told her I wasn't pushing her any more and if she wanted to go she would have to peddle herself. Tough love worked on this particular occasion and off she went.
We spent the rest of the Labor Day holiday BBQing in our back yard and enjoying being together. We missed all of our fam but enjoyed the quite weekend at home.






No comments:
Post a Comment