We are adding to our list of Friday fun. Fun, Photo, Friday. Why not, while I am making pancakes, pizza and organizing a sleep over in the front room, we might as well bust out a photo shoot or two.
I love this color on Maggie and she had a fabulous new hair ornament...the light was good, why not try for a photo shoot. I forgot to factor in the subject and if she would cooperate. She didn't but here are our efforts anyway.
She just wanted to snort through my camera bag and suck on all of the accessories.
Bubble gum flavored lens cap.
Don't mind the runny nose, we are getting top teeth.
And this is my trusty photo assistant Lydia. Trying to strong arm the subject into submission. You can guess how well that worked. Maggie was determined to NOT cooperate and to continue her pursuit of the stairs.
Oh well, maybe next Friday.






1 comment:
Maggie is about the cutest baby girl ever! What a doll with those big blue eyes!
Post a Comment