Friday, September 17, 2010

This Is The Day We've Waited For!




We have been waiting all summer long for Preschool to start. FINALLY on Monday, Lydia got to go back to Ms. Rie's. She was thrilled!
I had BIG, BIG plans for myself while she was at school. This is what my to-do list looked like.

*wash the car inside and out
*wipe out and reorganize the kitchen cupboards
*clean out from under the beds
*clean kids bedrooms
*vac and dust the house
*scrub bathrooms
*primary meeting agenda
*return phone calls/emails
*catch up on the blog
*run to costco
*grocery store
*wal-greens
*bath Maggie
*finish baby gifts for laur and cousin jo
*plan menu for next week
*paint my toenails
*shower

Preschool lasts for 2 1/2 hours. How do you think I did?? Maybe I will get all of these things done this month while Lydia is at preschool. Needless to say, I missed her while she was gone but couldn't wait for her to go back on Wednesday. Love ya Lydie!

No comments: