Monday, November 1, 2010

Wheeler Farms with Some of Our Favorite Folks


I am oh so far behind. The thought of catching up is so overwhelming that I have just ignored the blog. Time to face the music.

A few weeks ago my brother and his family came for a quick visit. It was the weekend of our primary program and Aaron's parents were staying with us so as an alternative to shredding the house we decided to take all of the kids to Wheeler Farms to enjoy a lovely fall day. I had a great time playing with my camera and got some fun shots of all of the kids.

Wheeler Farms has so many cool spots for photos.
I love all of the old ladders, tractors and wagons.
Katie's face in this one reminds me of Aaron.
Jake was unusually cooperative on this particular day.

Evelyn had just gotten her first big girl hair cut. I love her cute little wispy curls.
All of these shots are for Poppy. Evelyn is his girlfriend.


I love this one of Sister. It reminds me of that line from Mary Poppins, "Close your mouth Michael, we are not a cod fish."
We had a really busy day so my kids are all looking a little rough. Don't mind the bad hair.
Cheese from my Chee.





Andrew had a great time climbing and hanging out with his favorite girl Katie.
What a fun visit. Please come again. What a crowd of great looking kids to photograph.

1 comment:

Rosalyn said...

I love all the pictures! Thanks for sharing. And happy belated birthday to Maggie!