Yesterday appeared to be cloud free and lovely. I called up our buddies, The Backmans to see if they wanted to join us for lunch and fun at This is the Place. We both have year round passes and it was a beautiful day. It turned out to be much colder than I thought and nobody else was there. We couldn't even get them to open the gate so that we could fit through with our strollers. Only the turn styles (I think that is what they are called) were open. We had to trudge all of the kids through the gift shop, which we NEVER do and take the elevator upstairs and then outside. I told all of the kids to feel free to touch everything in the gift shop with their little pizza covered hands. Serves them right. All of the buildings are closed and the train only runs on the hour but we still had a great time.
They had all of the little buildings in the play area decorated for Christmas! LOVED it.
If by some miracle I can get all of the kids dressed in their Christmas outfits and back to this spot before the weather turns nasty, this may be the spot for our Christmas picture. I have hight hope but the reality...you know what I mean.
That's better.
Cute baby. If I could just get her to leave her shoes and sock on.
Maggie is so close to walking. She takes 5 or so steps at a time. Not that you can tell by this movie. We will work for a better one, I just know Grandma Wells is dying to see her try.






1 comment:
That IS a good picture spot! We'd get a nice shot of Max crawling away :)
Post a Comment