It is our 200th post! I know, hard to believe that we ever got there since I sometimes go 5 weeks without posting. Sorry to our two readers. In other exciting events, we just celebrated Miss Maggie's 1st birthday. What a fun year we have had with our sweet little girl.
To start off her special day, I took her to see her Daddy at work. He left just as she was getting up and didn't come home until bedtime. The kids and I tried hard to make her day fun with toys, cupcakes,songs, etc. but it just wasn't as much fun without our Dad.
On Saturday we had a little party for Maggie. Bubby and Poppy came for a meeting and stayed to celebrate with us.
Princess for a day.
I made Maggie this cute tutu and shirt for her birthday. Bubby fixed my bad first attempt at a blanket stitch.
Bubby was taking pictures of Maggie,
and then made a weird noise at her and she started to cry. It was He
Bubby with the little princess.
Mom and Mags.
This is a shot of our Pinkalicious spread. We had a little breakfast party.
Jason, Liza and the boys joined us. It is always good to see them. I think that my parents especially enjoyed their visit.
Birthday Girl in all of her finery.
She got some much needed warm clothes and jammies for her b-day. Bubby also made her this cute hat.
She loved, loved, loved her birthday cupcakes with lemon whipping cream. Happy birthday to our favorite little red head. We love you!!!
It was Red Ribbon week at the kids' school. This is Jake and Kate on Crazy Hair day. Jake also had a pajama party in his class, hence the P.J.s. What fun.






1 comment:
I love that picture of you and Maggie together. So beautiful! :) Such a cute baby and what a fun mom!
Post a Comment