Monday, December 13, 2010

A budding photographer

I must admit that I was not thrilled to see the note come home from school that Reflections was mandatory for Jake this year. Blah!!! It is like pulling teeth to get him to write. He never wants to because he is a detail junky. He writes and writes and writes and 4 pages later finally gets to the main point. Jake suggested that we skip the writing and try photography. I thought this was a great idea until we tried staging the subjects.

The theme for this years Reflections contest was "Together we can..." Maggie was just starting to toddle around and Jake came up with this concept as his theme
" Together we can help little ones learn".
This was the picture that Jake submitted.
They printed the results in the school news letter and Jake's entry took first place in his division! CRAZY!

Here are some of the other pictures he took.



I was so proud of Jake for coming up with the concept for these pictures. He is such a funny boy. We sure enjoy him and are grateful everyday that he is ours.

4 comments:

katherine said...

that is so cool! and the photo is darling! way to go jake for coming up with such a sweet idea!!

Rosalyn said...

Go Jake! Good job with the pictures.

Jana said...

and lets hear it for those super cute models! way to make good use of your sisters Jake! :)

Kristin said...

Nice job Jake!!