I have been dying to take the kids pictures in their coordinating Christmas attire. It is way to much work getting them to all look fab at the same time on a week day and be dressed in their best. I have high hopes every Sunday and the weather will NEVER cooperate. Today I decided the weather didn't matter. I tried to take some picture inside but couldn't get any light from outside. It was overcast and raining. When I looked at the pictures later I laughed and laughed at this one of Lydia. Her face shows how I felt about todays efforts.
See what I am dealing with here. Nobody would work with me.
I needed better light and headed outside despite the rain. I started marching up the street with stools and my camera. (in the rain). I found a spot and started to work on the crew.
Today you are only getting the out takes because some of you will get the real deal for Christmas. I hope for the Grandparent's sake that one worked out. Not looking good at this point.
What are the chances?
Maggie was fairly cooperative for the indoor portion of our photo attempt. She is generally pretty happy to have her picture taken, however, now that she is a walker it is hard to get her to hold still.
Fuzzy, but what a cute face. Check out the lashes. What a lucky little girl.
I may never come to terms with the fact that this child has RED hair. Where does it come from? So crazy!
I think she looks like baby Jake in this picture and some like my Dad.
It isn't a good photo shoot at our house unless someone ends up in tears.
Photo shoot over!






3 comments:
super duper cute! where did you get those dresses? The pic's are great.
The dresses are from The Children's Place. I love them.
Love the pictures. The girls are adorable, Jake's spectacular!
Good job Sarah.
Post a Comment