I promised Bubby that I would try to update. My many helpers have been keeping me busy! No time to craft, blog or play on the computer. I will post the most recent pictures and then work backwards. I have some great shots from our Christmas Vacation but as noted before, haven't had time to post them.
The biggest change of the new year is that Jake is no longer a cub scout. Hear he is sporting his new scout uniform. The shirt is courtesy of Bubby and Poppy and the pants are courtesy of Thrift Town. (thank goodness! $50 for ugly pants? not a chance!) Jake is loving his new scout leader and excited every week to go to scouts with the other 11 year old boys.
Maggie is loving life as a big girl. She eats pretty much whatever we are eating now. I thought that I had better document her first oatmeal chocolate chip cookie made by mom. Loved it!
Here she is after wrestling a plate of spaghetti.
Her new favorite hiding spot is in my nightstand drawer.
She likes to sit here and do the occasional light reading.
Bubby sent a package with a few of the items that we left at Christmas time. This cute little jumper was included, artfully sewn by the Bub. As you can see, Kate love it.
MLK vacation day from school was spent working on our Science Fair project. Jake and his buddy David are studying static electricity. The title of their project is "Shocking Results". It was quite the task channeling the "creative" energy of these two little budding scientists. They are quite the pair.
In their project they are rubbing balloons on different fabrics and measuring the hang time on the wall. I think that this is hair and cotton. Hair stayed up the longest...72 minutes I think.
These shots were taken this morning following Maggie's bath.
I couldn't resist. I love a clean baby.
I also couldn't resist the crop of delicious strawberry curls. YEA!!!! I was hoping her hair would come in curly.
If you are wondering where Lydia is, she is around. She just won't sit still for a picture. Better luck next time.






1 comment:
Thanks for posting the picts. It is great to see the kids.
Post a Comment