My friend Katherine is a fabulous photographer and I have been wanting to schedule a session with her forever. She was running a Valentine's Day special that was just too good to pass up. I decided to take Katie and Lydia while the big kids were at school. Now I wish they would have come to because I love, love, love the pictures.

Lydia was surprisingly cooperative. She loved Katherine and cheesed it up really good for her. She is a cute little girl. Unfortunately in some of the pictures she has red bags under her eyes from crying. We had a little bit of a battle over wardrobe. She wanted her twirly "Dora" dress and I had purchased matching shirts for this very purpose. She did not want to wear pants because "pants are not pretty". Katherine did a great job photo shopping out the crying eyes as well as a number of blemishes on poor Maggie. She fell down the stairs the day before the photo session and had a little tussle with Lydia the morning of.






This is the shot that she fixed all of Mag's boo boos. Poor baby.


Maggie was being a bit of a pill. She was so into all of these pillows. She wouldn't leave them alone and wouldn't stay sitting down. She is such a busy little bee.





Thanks Katherine for the great photos of these lovely ladies. If you would like to see more of Katherine's work you can check her out at www.wallinphotography.blogspot.com.






3 comments:
so so cute!
They turned out so great!! Darling girls!
yippee! what a fun shoot!
Post a Comment