We had a crazy but fun week. I wish that I had carried my camera more, but these are all of the photos that I took. Sorry! The week began extra busy mostly because our Dad worked on Monday in preparation to have a long Easter weekend. We kept busy keeping Jake up on his homework, spelling, science and the beginings of a rock collection. We did manage to have some fun amids all of our hard work. The first picture is just a typical morning. We are getting ready to leave to take Jake to school and Lydia has aquired her own unique footwear. Once again she proves to be quite the little fashion icon. She has two different shoes belonging to Katie. She did manage to get one on the right foot. 
For those of you who read evestigation you already know of our trip to Toys R' Us early in the week. We had fun watching Andrew run through the store at full speed with Rosalyn hot on his heals. It was only funny because it wasn't me. We had a nice visit and it was a real treat to run into Liza. She is always lots of fun.

On Wednesday night Jason and Liza had us over for a weeny roast. Jason built a rockin fire in their fire pit in the back yard. The kids roasted their own hotdogs and smores, played and had a really great time. Tony, Jay and Vince were in town and staying with Jason and Liza. We only saw them for a few minutes but it was fun all the same. Vince is quite a guy. He has really great cankles and I wish that I had a photo of him.
Jake only had a half day of school on Thursday. We spent the day preparing for our much awaited trip to St. George. Everyone was very excited to go South and get warm. The kids were very excited for an opportunity to stay at Grandma and Grandpa Wells' with some of their cousins. We picked up Aaron at work, grabbed some dinner and headed for Bubby's house. Just wait for our fabulous Easter postings.






1 comment:
Sarah--I showed Andrew the pictures from the toy store, which, I'm not sure was a good idea, because it reminded him of something that (he claims) he learned from Katie: he looked at Tigger and said, "Wake up, you stupid!" (I know your daughter doesn't really say things like that . . . :)) I just hope he didn't learn it from us!
Post a Comment