This week posed nothing out of the ordinary. We were getting anxious for St. Patricks Day. Jake has been obsessed with Leprechaun catching and can talk of nothing else. We built a few traps , bought some shiny green plastic coins and set out to catch ourselves a Leprechaun. We are still waiting much to Jake's dismay.
I prematurely dressed the girls in their St. Patricks Day garb complete with very large green bows. Katie has decided that french braids are her new favorite hair do. I tried braiding Lydia's hair too. It looked ok. I need more practice.
On the weekend we enjoyed a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Wells. The kids were so excited to have them stay with us for two nights. We went to Day Break to see Riley and Lisa's new house. It is really nice and VERY large. They are moving Easter weekend and will enjoy the extra space. While Grandma was helping Riley and Lisa pack we went to the aquarium again and took our cousins Landon and Addison with us. They came over to our house later that afternoon and Jake loved having some boys around to play with.
This weekend we participated in our wards Cabin Fever Chili Cook Off. We made an green chili chicken chili. It was good. At the last minute we decided to garnish with sour cream, cilantro, and lime wedges. It turned out well and our ward members seemed to really like it. We won awards for freshest chili and third place over all. The first place winner was really interesting. It was a Cincinatti chili that was served over spaghetti noodles. It was really good.
I have some funny videos to post but blogspot is giving me trouble so I will try again later.






1 comment:
The photo opp with Grandpa and Grandma Wells is a keeper. Good job.
Post a Comment