

On Saturday I went to our Relief Society Super Saturday. Another girl in the ward and I taught bow making so that is what I did most of the time but I did go to one class on Photography. It was really fun. The advise that the lady teaching the class gave us was to turn of our flash when ever possible and just use natural light. I tried this to see if it would work. I have decided that I am no photographer but I will keep trying. These first two pictures were taken inside the girls bedroom with the flash on.


The rest of these pictures were taken outside in the shade/sun with no flash.




Lydia is always very cooperative (not), whenever I scrunch down to get a better angle she scrunches too. Not very helpful.

Jake was just being silly so there are no good shots of him. Sorry Jake.






No comments:
Post a Comment