We have not posted for a really long time. Here is an updat on our holiday happenings. We spent the weekend of the 4th is st. George and Cedar City. We love going home and spending time with our family. I enjoyed myself so much that I didn't take a single picture so I am using this picture swiped from Dan and Rosalyns blog to show cute Lydia in her 4th of July finery.

As always we had a really fun time at Bubby and Poppy's house. Matt and Laurie were visiting from Texas so that was an added bonus. Jake loves his Uncle Botty so much and enjoys playing with him and being teased by him. Here are the pair cheesing it up for the camera.

The rest of these pictures where taken by Matt with Laurie's fancy new camera. He was having fun shooting the kids. They always love to have their pictures taken so it worked out great for everyone.

We spent lots of time in the Bubby and Poppy's back yard. It was nice and cool outside and not so cool inside.



We spent the rest of the weekend in St. George playing with cousins, Asa, Spencer, Ali and Sam. I agian took no pictures. SORRY! Really early Sunday morning Poppy and I took Laurie and Matt to Las Vegas to the airport. We miss them allready and can't wait for them to come for Christmas and introduce us to the new baby (probably Leo).






No comments:
Post a Comment