Jake had to do a book report this month on a how to book. He chose a cook book. He read all about measuring and the different types of measuring tools. He had to demonstrate his skill to the class so he chose to make chocolate chip cookies (plain with NO oatmeal). Jake and Aaron argue endlessly when I make cookies if they will have oatmeal or not. Aaron usually wins and the cookies have oatmeal and coconut. Jake eats them just the same. I guess he just feels a need to express his opinion.
I can usually tell by the texture of the dough if the cookies will turn out or not. Jake did a great job and had a nice firm dough. He did all of the measuring himself and minus a little egg cracking mishap did a really good job.
His favorite part was taking the cookies off of the sheet after they were baked.






1 comment:
He's gonna be well-liked as a missionary! Good skilz :)
Post a Comment