We had a busy week with some major milestones. Maggie celebrated her six month b-day. I can't believe it has already been six months since she joined our family. She is so sweet and everyone loves her too much. We are so lucky to have her. As part of the celebration, Maggie decided it was finally time to sit up. She does it with such flair.
This week I found a few quiet moments to make some new hairdos for the ladies. This one is a little bit large for Miss Maggie, but she sure looks cute. Jake decided to pose her with a can of frosting. (whatever)
In all of these pictures Maggie is showing off her new sweet skills. What a girl.
Jake loves to sit next to her and make sure that she doesn't tip over. He is a helicopter brother.
Catching her balance.
Showing off for the camera. What a cute girl!
Jake is always willing to entertain. We had our friends, The Backmans over to play. Jake can't resist making all of those little girls squeal. He dressed up in this lovely number and had them all turned up side down. What a fun playmate he is.
One of our favorite silly moments was courtesy of these funny Barbie sun glasses. Jake squeezed them on to his nose. I thought it was so funny. I couldn't stop laughing.
I am sure they were greatly improved Jake's ability to read Harry Potter.
Even the glamourous Goog took them out for a spin.
We had a fun week of play dough, cookies, cupcakes and service. Can't wait to see what is in store for us this week. I love being the mom to this silly bunch of kids.
Catch ya on the flip side.






2 comments:
Love the Barbie glasses!
I can't believe she has reached the ultimate state of man. Your baby is officially lumpy! Wish I could see her doing it.
Post a Comment