Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Today was such a lovely day. Aaron and the kids spoiled me all day long. The day began with breakfast in bed. Jake chose the menu, berry french toast. Yummy. Aaron cleaned up breakfast and bathed the kids. I stayed in bed and worked on Mother's Day corsages for all of the primary teachers. Nothing like waiting till the last minute.
Aaron said I had to post this picture (including me) for Mother's Day. I told the kids all I wanted from them today was a good picture. I don't know that we were 100% successful but we did OK. I look old. Time to color my hair again. Oh well, the kids look great.
Grandma and Grandpa bought these cute dresses for the girls for their b-days. I love the color combo.
3 cheesy kids.
Pretty little girls.
After church Aaron fired up the BBQ for corn and london broil. We had a pretty good watermelon and cheddar mashed potatoes (for Jake). Told you I was spoiled. The only thing missing was a visit with OUR mothers. Missed you Grandma and Bubby.

I asked the kids what they love about their Grandma.

Jake: " She makes really good desserts. (brownies)"
Katie: "She reads to me. I love her story books."
Lydia: "She makes me shells and cheese."

What they love about Bubby.

Jake: "She finds new books for me to read."
Katie: "She lets me play with her special toys."
Lydia: "She lets me dlink hot chocolate out of her pletty tea cups."

Happy Mother's Day to two of our favorite people. We love you!


2 comments:

heat said...

Cute pictures. Looks like summer has finally hit the North country, eh?

Jenny said...

Cute little family!!!