This week Lydia had Cowboy day. The first order of business was to find a costume that did not make her look like a cowBOY. Princesses do not dress like BOYS.
We settled on this bandana patterned dress left over from the 4th of July, a bandana and our sassy suede boots with the tassels.
She looks sort of westernish, right? Jeans were absolutely out of the question.
Miss Rie never does anything small so of course there were real ponies to ride.
I love how Lydia and her hat keep leaning further and further as the ride goes on.
She finally lost the hat, cute picture anyway.
Even Katie got to take the pony out for a spin.
What ever will we do when pre-school is out for the summer? Only two days left. I think I might cry. Lydia asks every day if it is a school day. She goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Friday is the hardest day because it is the furthest away from our next pre-school day. Love you Miss Rie!






1 comment:
What a relief that Katie's bandaid on her bunged up knee coordinates with her dress. I would hate to have a fashion fopaux revealed by an innocent photo of a pony ride. It made me laugh.
Post a Comment