Friday, May 7, 2010

Fabulous stylings by Bubby

The Bubby made sugh.ome cute new skirts for the girls for spring. I think that Lydia's is half the length of Kate's. She is such a little shorty. Cute though.
The skirts arrived in the mail on Wednesday and we had to wear them right away. I haven't had a chance to shop for shirts to match yet. Lydia came out ok but Kate could use a better selection.
Katie insisted that her new skirt matched her favorite socks. Don't even get me started on that. She left happy for school, sure that she looked fab. I just let it go. Pick your battles right?
Lydia got a pair of shorts out of this set. They are cute a puffy and look like a skirt too.
This one is my favorite. Thanks again Bubby. We love them. You sew them and we will wear them.

No comments: