I have decide that the kids can all feel that there is a big change coming. The closer we get to the babies due date the more clingy everyone seems to get. On Sunday I was just looking for a quiet and tidy place to read for a few minutes. Every time I would move to a room, tidy it so that I could stand to be in it some little person would come in with all of their stuff and park right next to me. I would move into another room, tidy it, sit down and in they would come. I could not get away.
Another great example of this, Tuesday I sent the kids off to play downstairs while I made dinner and emptied the dishwasher. Well as you can see that is not quite the way it went. Here are the girls parked right in front of the dishwasher playing toys.
I hope there is enough room in my blue chair for a baby, Katie, Lydia, Jake and I.
p.s. check out the new floor. Doesn't it look great. I LOVE IT!






No comments:
Post a Comment