Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Rain Gutter Regatta

Last week Jake participated in his first Rain gutter Regatta for Cub Scouts. I only took a few pictures because it was also literacy night at Katie's class and someone had to be at each place. Literacy night was a snooze and I wish I would have stayed at Cub Scouts.
Jake won his first three rounds but changed techniques and lost two in a row. Unfortunately he was out. The good news is Jake is a really good sport and enjoyed the rest of the races cheering his friends on.
Go Jake Go!
This is Jake's cute Den. It has grown a lot since I was the den leader. I only had 4 or 5 boys, now we have about 13.We have a new cub master who is standing behind Jake. He is fantastic and really good with the boys. We also have really great den mother's. There are a few perks to being the primary president. It's nice to get a say in who works with your kids.

No comments: