Friday, October 30, 2009

Dad is on duty


Aaron has been home on daddy duty for the last few days. Here are a few shots off all of the goings on with the kids. They have attended many parades, parties and school events. Busy, busy, busy. He is quite proud of the care he has taken with the girls hair.
This is Katie and Lydia playing outside of the school waiting for Jake to get out for the day.
Lydia, all decked out in her festive wear.
Jake complete with his Harry Potter scar.
Katie with her fancy Cinderella bun and tiara clip. I don't think I could have done any better.
Katie was quite pleased with daddy's work.
Lydia for some reason was not as pleased.
The only complaint we have is that bed time is not being observed. I love how tired everyone looks. Way to go dad. You did a great job.

2 comments:

Sharp Family said...

WOW Aaron, great work on the girl's hair! Seriously, that's impressive! Maggie is a darling little girl, and I LOVE the name you picked! If we can do anything for you guys please just give us a call!

Elder Salter said...

You rock Aaron! What a talented dad. Maggie -cute name for a cutie pie. Happy Halloween!