It is fall at last and the neighbors tree is dripping with golden delicious apples. The kids have been climbing the fence and swiping apples for weeks. I finally asked our cute neighbors if we could come over and pick so that I didn't have to feel like the kids were stealing.
The neighbors said "Please pick." They also had grapes and plums.
The kids were in heaven. We decided just to pick a few at a time and then we would always have some fresh apples. Tomorrow we are going to use some of them for carmel apples. Should be fun.
Grapes.
Jake, eating grapes.
Lydia, eating everything.
The kids are out of school for UEA this week. With the cold weather we are looking for things to do. We got down the bucket of costumes and Katie found this treasure.
I can't believe that she even fit in it. It is an 18 month costume. That can't be comfortable.
Loving the wings.
With the change in weather we decided that it was time to put away the summer clothes. For Lydia this means a whole new tote of Katie's hand-me-downs. Lucky girl! The big treat in the bucket for her was this pair of Arial jams. She thinks they are pretty special. She wouldn't quit until she had all of the buttons done up. Even the top one.
Lydia got her hair cut on Tuesday. She pulled her ponytail out just before I took this pictures so she is surprisingly a little messy looking.
My friend Whitney cut her hair and I think she did a great job. She cuts her own little girls hair and it always looks so cute. We had her try out her mad skills and Lydia and it turned out just fine. Lydia wasn't exactly cooperative, she wanted to play with the kids instead of having her hair cut.






1 comment:
The fruit looks so delicious. Sam is loving all that kind of stuff -he'd be right there with Lydia gobbling it up. Sam loves the book Blueberry Sal who eats the berries as fast as she can get em. I love it. Halloween -we're looking forward to it -not like you are. I can't wait to see another adorable sweet Wells gal. I wish you were closer so we could hold her and love her up. Sam loves babies too. We're baby hungry to hold and cuddle. good luck! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment