Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Big H, little h, what begins with h?

Bubby reminded me that I should documents Lydia's very interesting speech impediment. She says a lot of things but most of them she pronounces with the begining sound H. Example, many things are ho...phone, bow, comb. Car+har, keys+ he. Talk= halk...you get the idea. What is really fun is when she starts to put them together "I halk on the ho" (I talk on the phone) "I need a he to the har" (I want keys to the car) She is also getting really good a telling on the other kids. The girls were eating lunch today and Katie quickly finished her lunch and moved on to a fruit snack. Lydia was refusing to eat her lunch and wanted to go straight to the snack. She put on her stinkiest face and said "Mommy, Kaye no share wif Leeya". You have to love it.

No comments: