I think that it is safe to say that spring has finally arrived. We have been walking to Jake's school to pick him up. It is about 5 blocks and a nice little trek for the girls and I in the afternoon. We pack up the girls in the double stroller and fold down Jake's scooter. Jake rides the scooter home and couldn't be happier. Every day we pass by these cute little brick houses with the most amazing tulips. Bubby would love them. I swear the stems are at least 12 inches long. They are so lovely. One of these days I will ask someone if they are a specific type of tulip or if they just get a good soaking from all of the snow melting. They are fantastic.
Everything seams to be in bloom. The lawns are very green and all of the trees are full and shady.

This is a shot of Jake in scooter heaven. He is in the shade so it is more difficult to see his smile but he is beaming.
It was in the 80's today so we got the sprinkler out. I told the kids we could go out after Lydia took her nap. Katie wore her swimming suit half the day waiting for a chance to get wet. They had a great time. It was difficult to get a good shot of them because they were in constant motion. But here is a shot of each of them.

We love spring. Hope spring is as lovely where ever you are.






No comments:
Post a Comment