After a short vacation I was glad to get back to everyday life with my family. Our week was much like any other with a few choice highlights. The girls and I took a trip with our neighbors to IKEA. We shopped and had lunch. It was nice to get out. ( I am becoming quite the freeway driver. There is no stopping me now.)
Lydia especially enjoyed putting the dishes on the cart and trying to push it. I call this photo "Short People On Parade".
We are nothing if not extremely safe. These pictures of Lydia were taken while getting in the car to take Jake to school. She insisted on this entire set up.
(side shot so that you can see all of her accessories)Lydia has decided that she is quite the jumper. Sorry it is another one that I couldn't rotate.
Lydia has also decided that it is a good idea to climb out of her crib. Aaron hid under the bed and took this video of her. It is really dark but paints a great picture of bed time at our house. She does this about 6 times before going to sleep. We are shopping for a twin mattress for her. I don't know that we are ready for the freedom that comes with a big girl bed.






No comments:
Post a Comment