This morning was no different than any other morning, Lydia was the first of the kids to wake up. She usually follows me pretty closely in the morning. One minute she was with me and the next she was gone. I thought this strange so I began to look for her. She wasn't in the basement or the kitchen or even the bathroom. I found her in Jake's bed loving on Jake. He was dead asleep. What a sweet baby sister.
The highlight of the week for the girls is tending baby Ted. This week Lydia decided that she should help with the feedings. She is in charge of holding Ted's bottle and no one is alowed to touch it while she is in charge. Katie asked Lydia is she could have a turn and Lydia very hotly replied "NO! I doing it!" She spent the remainder of the feeding shooting Katie stinky looks letting her know who is in charge. Quite the stand off at our house. Who do you think is in charge?
The highlight of the week for the girls is tending baby Ted. This week Lydia decided that she should help with the feedings. She is in charge of holding Ted's bottle and no one is alowed to touch it while she is in charge. Katie asked Lydia is she could have a turn and Lydia very hotly replied "NO! I doing it!" She spent the remainder of the feeding shooting Katie stinky looks letting her know who is in charge. Quite the stand off at our house. Who do you think is in charge?






1 comment:
In the full-size image, Ted looks a little concerned. Too much love?
Post a Comment